Dementia Risk & Treatment in San Tan Valley, Maricopa, Fountain Hills, AZ
Take Preventative Steps To Keep Your Mind Sharp
Did you know that people with hearing loss are at an increased risk for developing cognitive decline and dementia? New research finds treating hearing loss is the single most modifiable way to reduce your risk of dementia. While your risk increases with the degree of hearing loss, it is important to note that even mild hearing loss can increase your risk by as much as 200%! If you or a loved one struggles to hear clearly, our audiologists offer insight on your dementia risk and treatment in San Tan Valley and Maricopa, AZ.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is it difficult to hear a conversation when there is background noise such as when you’re in a restaurant?
- Are others asking you to turn down the TV or radio frequently?
- Do you have trouble following a conversation in the car?
- Do you find yourself guessing at words often, sometimes incorrectly?
- Are you uncomfortable in social situations because you are worried about hearing?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves often, more loudly or slowly?
- Is most of what you hear muffled and difficult to make out, even though it is loud enough?
- Are you cheating by reading lips or relying on situational context?
- Have multiple family members or friends approached you about your hearing?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you’re not alone! Whether you suffer from slight or significant hearing loss, your cognitive abilities are likely to be adversely affected.
Fortunately, there is hope! Recent studies show today’s leading treatment options for restoring hearing can help to slow down or prevent the development of memory loss and dementia. Our full-service hearing clinics work to combat memory loss and dementia by staying at the forefront of modern hearing technology. At Priority Hearing & Tinnitus, we are here to help you keep your mind sharp!
Learn More About Your Dementia Risk & Treatment in San Tan Valley & Maricopa, AZ, Today
To experience our 5-star-rated hearing care, schedule your New Patient Assessment today by calling 480-331-6521 or by clicking here to use our convenient online request form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals & Medical History
- Comprehensive Hearing Test
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Discuss Our Flexible Payment Options for All Budgets & Credit Histories
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer your questions about our treatments, hearing devices, hearing centers, and anything else you may want to know about us. We look forward to meeting you!
As one of the premier audiology practices in Fountain Hills, San Tan Valley & Maricopa, AZ, our audiologists and team at Priority Hearing & Tinnitus also provide 5-star hearing care to patients from Queen Creek & Fountain Hills, AZ & the surrounding areas.